overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Saturday, July 21, 2007

What??

Online Dating



Noooo.

Apparently, this is because of the words "crack" (used 4 times), "hell" (used 3 times), "dead" (used twice) and "stab" (once). So if I said "After taking a stab at climbing that wicked crack, I was dead tired, so I took off my shoes 'cause they hurt like hell", that would make it extra NC-17?

Get your own ridiculous results here!

An overheard (from a co-worker, quoting her policewoman roommate):
"Roaches are the worst! Give me a crack whore with a bad attitude any day!"

Oops, that makes SIX uses of the word "crack"! Oh no! SEVEN!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I am PG for using the word dead once. Guess all those f-bombs are good for the kiddos!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger zandperl said…

    Oh yeah, id id this one a while ago. Since i don't remember my results, I'll redo it. Among the public posts, I'm PG-13 for saying "sex" twice and "abortion" once.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Kate Wall said…

    I'm a PG blog, because I say shoot! But that's what I do for a living, I shoot PICTURES of people. Geez. Talk about out of context.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Geez, I don't even want to KNOW what my blog is rated.

    Eep.

    *runs to check*

    What?!! I'm only PG-13?!!! OBVIOUSLY it doesn't check the archives.

    I'm fucking insulted. Gotta work on throwing in a few more f-bombs on a regular basis.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Kill the spammer!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kate Wall said…

    Um, nothing new now in over a month. I'm insulted, get on it.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger zandperl said…

    *blinks* Ok, WTF did you just do to trigger ALL your posts reposting to the LJ feed? Did you just convert to the new Google format, or merge the two accounts, or something?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Yeah, lady, BLOG ALREADY!

    Signed,
    The Hypocrite.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Seven of Two said…

    Yeah, Mrs. Hasn't-Updated-Her-Blog-Since-JULY.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home