overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Instead of doing something cool tonight, like painting or even just making lunch for tomorrow, I changed my blog. There is now an uninformative profile, and you can make comments. One more hour of my life, gone forever... and I wasn't even getting paid for it!

I forgot to mention that while on vacation, Q and I saw a very scary late-nite preacher on TV.. actually speaking in tongues! It was great. In the middle of exhorting people to send him their money, he would just go "Haaalabalamalajaaaaah", without even pausing, and then leap right back into the money part. It was amazing.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Black Susan said…

    q79t t dasj fgheruq. eoqiiru07 dsjjhe9787 jei33iedk 8f8hydhqbnckxirow ri34yu438dhfkjd3488934. ogqeyt8yrehidsd.

    How come nobody ever types in tongues? Maybe because they didn't have typewriters in the ancient Mediterranean. I think there should be more channeling of this ancient art into modern methods.

    asdlkjhf238 djdhe9ewuehjsd dsklncvbmnxbew84 dsjkhgeieuwdhjd cvnghweuyfur.

    Have I said anything prophetic yet? Will anyone send me money? Please?

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Wow, what channel was THAT???!!! Hopefully I have that one, since I have 12 Spanish channels now. Or maybe there is a speaking-in-tongues/Spanish channel combo - neat. Out of 500 channels you'd think it would be in there somewhere. Thank you Cox Cable.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    By the way, I checked out your complete profile - Monkeys named Gordon! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I forgot about that. How could I? I can still picture his angelic little face. Gordon in the morn too. !!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger j said…

    Black Susan - your typing in tongues looks like some very awesome hexidecimal Welsh! And who is to say that the true language of God is not hexidecimal Welsh? I'm a believer... I'm trying to give you $5 but it keeps bouncing off my monitor screen.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger zandperl said…

    I was thinking it looked kinda like l337 5p33k...

    Heh, I picked nearly the same design for one of my blogs. I'm worried though, should I decide to change template, does it loose all the customization I've put in?

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hexidecimal Welsh! B0r3 D4, rdw 1'n 31337. Sweeeeeet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home