overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Wow! Blog inspired poetry from my cousin, who totally rocks!

"> >Oh I lost my girlish laughter
> >The day I turned 13
> >I went to try on swimsuits
> >With no boobs to be seen
> >I sat and cried for half a day
> >But one does not get boobs that way
> >I'll hafta wait a year or so for boobies
> >
> >I lost my girlish laughter
> >the day I turned 14
> >I went to try on swimsuits
> >Still no boobs to be seen
> >I sat and cried for half a day
> >I stilll did not get boobs that way
> >I'll hafta wait another year for boobies
> >
> >I found my girlish laughter
> >The day I turned 18
> >Forgot about my boobies
> >Cus' I'd found some self-esteem
> >My boobies I may never find
> >But that's okay, I've got a mind!
> >And if I want to, I can buy some boobies!"

I can't stop laughing!! Thanks, dear cousin of mine. Her blog address is:

http://www.members.cox.net/den-of-slack

and I would HIGHLY recommend the pig story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home