overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I occasionally get e-mail that is intended for someone who has an address remarkably similar to mine. The one I got today had this gem in it:

"She asked me to tell daddy not to be too mad at her cause the intire class
failed their spelling test today and are suposed to take it over again."

I supose that if the intire class failed their spelling test, the teacher might send some extra study materials home for the parents. (And yes, I'm an overeducated bitch. Thank you for asking!)

It's Rosh Hashanah, so this supafly shiksa is taking the day off with her Jewish husband. There are benefits to being Jewish-in-law. Next Saturday, when I am starving through Yom Kippur services for a religion in which I don't believe, the drawbacks will be apparent. :) But Mr. Blue knows I love him and that is what counts!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Kate Wall said…

    You are such the good wifey. At least you can eat all you want on Sunday next week. Guess you won't be visiting the Tucson Beer Festival next Saturday then?

    Happy new year!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    But hey, you get more days off now that you are Jewish-in-law! And you get to eat and drink some fabulous things. (What a step up from green jell-o "salads"!) I'm still jealous about that. (I want some more of Mr. Blue's mom's bread please!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home