overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Friday, June 06, 2008

Jess called me a bum for not updating my blog! Well, that is true. So here's a little something fun:

54

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



See, I probably got scored negatively for "Tells vulgar stories", but I think my husband would score me positively for that!

Now, as a 1930's husband, I am zee shit:

113

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I suspect that's because it's easier to be a 1930's husband than a wife. :) And also because I ignored all the questions about children, which I suspect I was scored negatively for, and there were many more of them in the Wifely category.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger zandperl said…

    Bum! Did you yoink that one from my LJ? I've also got a fun zombie meme up now.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger j said…

    I did! I probably should have mentioned that, huh?

    Zombies are sweet. :D

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Good for you my little barbie bum!

    Would you believe that "Rock me Amadeus" is on Music Choice right now? IT IS!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger j said…

    Ooh! Rock me, Amadeus!

    Jess, you'd be so proud - I went to First Friday and got told "You look so 'Sarah Jessica Parker'". Barbie done good! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home