overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Thursday, April 01, 2004

"Bob Villa? That guy's INSANE!"
-cubicle next-door neighbor

Yes, there was a description here. But I took it off, because I got to know the guy a bit, and he was very nice. He also treated me with respect, which I didn't really do in the previous version of this posting. Why do I mention it now? I don't know. Confessional syndrome, I suppose. Pretending like I never said anything rude about the guy seemed too underhanded, but leaving it up was too... mean? He certainly wouldn't ever be in a position to read this. I suppose I just ended up thinking how I'd feel if he did. But I wouldn't mind it if the other people mentioned in this blog read what I said about them. I mean, if you're a carrot-stick conductor on an airplane, or a sorority girl who thinks tiramisu includes veggies, or a dude named Beef - well, you've gotta know you're a freak. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home