overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yes, it's been a while. But this one was sooooo worth it.

Overheard at a 7-11 in Salt Lake City: two women (one behind the counter) discussing marital problems... Trashy Lady 1 is telling 7-11 Worker Lady how her husband has been unfaithful, and 7-11 Worker Lady says:

"Yeah! I remember when I found Linda... sleeping with my husband! I pushed my way up to her door and caught them! The next time she tries something like that, I'm gonna stick her head in Diego's toilet again!"

AGAIN!!!! So, some town tramp named Linda is scoring with everyone's husband, and getting her head stuck in toilets by the justifiably upset wives. In Salt Lake City, nonetheless!! Life is awesome.

Wanna see something gross?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

Thank you, Dirty Jobs, for enlightening me to some really wretched stuff.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude--the next time he does something like that?

    "Forgive and forget" is a nice thought and all, but god . . . you wonder how many times that's happened to the woman. I mean, she's dishing about it in a freakin' 7-11, you know? If it were a rare, or a first-time occurrence, one assumes she'd not have been discussing it in such a public place, and in such a casual way.

    Just sayin'

    mzaidwmd!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Wow. First off, can I just say I AM SO GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN SALT LAKE!!!

    Second - about the geoduck. Um, a 146 year-old clam that looks frighteningly similar to the male anatomy. INow there's a pet to talk about at dinner parties. 've grown up watching Nova and the discovery channel and that has never been a featured animal. WHY NOT?!!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger j said…

    Yeah! Why haven't we seen the PenisClam on 'Pets On Parade'? "Willy here is a quiet pet and is good with children! He requires water and likes to listen to Bach! You can adopt him by coming to the Ugly Things shelter between 10am and noon tomorrow."

    It doesn't help that the boy geoducks spit their little, uh, swimmers out the top. eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

    Thankfully, Evergreen State College has elected to have the PenisClam - I mean, geoduck - as their mascot! No joke, their motto is "Let it all hang out". I'm just gonna stop now... I got some more overheards to post...

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    OMG.

    ROFLMAO!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sawa that one too! Who decides that that is something that they want to EAT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home