overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In our survival class, talking about one of the more zealous members (absent at the time):

"Just take him with a grain of salt, okay you guys?" - Teacher Prone to Giggles
(undertones) "Just take him with a gram of coke is more like it." - Teacher Prone to Swearing

Zealous Outdoorseyman showed up later:
"And I'd eat another lactating rabbit, I don't care!"
Apparently, they're delicious. Hm.

Class also involved the phrase "I told them, you guys are the Lord of the Flies preschool!". I don't remember the context of that one; I just found it in my notebook.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Most of the time, "I love not camping."

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Rabbits don't lactate!!

    Do they?

    I guess they would have to, but I don't want to think about that!

    Ew!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I think you need to take ME with a gram of coke. I may seem more sane that way. At least more laid back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home