overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oh, I don't know...



Even without family, I'd still have my job to drink about.

Speaking of drinking, I wouldn't recommend participating in Chainsaw Art while imbibing. But maybe it would be a good thing to shop for when you're drunk.



PS - I added a link to Kate's blog on the sidebar. She's a really creative photographer - we did a set of bridal pics and had an absolute blast running all over Tempe - so I just wanted to give her a little press, even if it only reaches, like, four people. Yay, Kate! :)

7 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Very nice pictures! That's my pretty girl! You are the best Barbie I've ever had.

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Kate Wall said…

    Ah....someone else thinks you're absolutely gorgeous too!! I had a blast tonight at Bacchanal, we need to do that again sometime!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love those bridal portraits! The locations were so unusual. The whole setup was very creative and fresh.

    And J., you are the gorgeousness.

    ucydd: is this thing Welsh?

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger j said…

    All Barbies need someone to dress them up and tell them what matches and what doesn't! Jess, you are so much better at that stuff than I am. I always appreciate your fashion help!

    Yeah, Kate picked out some really cool and unusual spots. We did some pics in the middle of University Drive, we did some on the railroad tracks, and some next to this cool rusted-out car (which we got yelled at for by a scary lady!).

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Aitara said…

    what a pretty kitten sue!! (love the dress, love the portraits!) I can't believe how long your hair is now!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Dude! I don't think I saw the bridal portraits! (If you can't tell, I'm whining here.)

    My family IS the reason that I drink.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    Please retract my whiney statement. I clicked on the link. I'm a dork.

    Those pics are AWESOME!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home