overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Watching Euro 2008 (that's soccer, kids):

Announcer 1: .. The United States.
Announcer 2: Of America.

Um, thanks for clarifying. I was thinking that the United States of Antarctica might be playing a friendly match with Argentina this afternoon. :p

Roseanne - ahem, I mean, Jessica, tipped me off to this 'What TV mom are you' quiz:

http://web.tickle.com/rd/53516/tests/tvmom/

I'm Claire Huxtable! Although the 'Which Office Movie Are You' quiz paints me in a more, uhm, dark tone?


Jamie, your office movie match is Secretary

Have you ever been accused of being a little...different? Of not being a team player? Of not getting teary-eyed enough at the umpteenth photo of your cubemate's nephew? When it comes to fitting the mold, we're guessing you stand out a little more than the average John or Jane Doe from accounting. People might not always understand your quirky, original ways, but your dark sense of humor will always keep 'em guessing (and isn't it better that way?).

Sure, you may wear black on the outside, but on the inside you're radiant, and it shows. Even though it never hurts to be a little cheesy, you're happiest being real and honest — and that's just the way we like you!


Hmm. I will admit that yes, I've been accused of not being a team player. (But not at my current job!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home