overheard

eavesdropping for the technologically savvy

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Oh, for fuck's sake. The proximity of Alaska to Russia does not, in any way shape or form, translate into foreign policy experience. People who don't know what the job of the Vice President entails shouldn't be Vice President. And a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage is not only a violation of said constitution, it's an act equally abhorrent to the senseless and raging racism of the 1960's. "Protect the Family"?? From what? Also, I don't give a moldy rat's ass if a transgendered person uses the women's bathroom at work. She wears a skirt, she goes in the Ladies'. And no, I am not "brave" to use the same bathroom.

I feel much better. For the moment.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Oh my gosh! Don't even freaking get me started on what the hell two people of the same sex getting married could possibly have to do with my marriage. What the hell does it have to do with anything and why do they care?
    I could also go off about what on earth having a vagina has to do with politics, but I'll just go have a drink and calm myself down.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger zandperl said…

    Man, you're in the wrong state, J. Ever consider coming back? Or at least moving to California - that's closer to your brother.

    Remind me T and I want to look into plane fares to you for Spring Break if it still works for you.

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger j said…

    Back to Massachusetts... the great state that brought us Mitt Romney? ;) I'm kidding; we both know there's far more political diversity in MA.

    I'm actually not bothered so much by local politics here. Things seem pretty decently balanced. It's just the overload from the presidential election that's starting to get to me.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger j said…

    Zandperl, I forgot - yes, we would love to have you and T come out for spring break! Just let us know what week that is and we'll plan for it. You'll get to stay in our new house!!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....
    ___________________
    Susana
    Online Marketing of your brand

     

Post a Comment

<< Home